I really did have every intention of getting a good picture this week. And by good I mean not one I took of myself. But if there is one word to describe this past week, it is BUSY. So busy. And with school starting yesterday, I don't foresee it slowing down anytime soon. Nothing really new with me or Lauren this week. We're both getting bigger, and I'm trying to fight off a cold, but other than that, we're both great! So I wanted to use this week to talk a little bit about someone else!
Have I mentioned recently how truly amazing my husband is? Seriously, Robbie is wonderful. He's been so sweet about putting up with my mood swings for the past 8 months- and especially the last few weeks as they've become, um... more frequent, lol. He brings me a glass of water when I'm just too tired/lazy to get up off the couch and get it myself. He lets me run the air conditioner 24/7 even though it means he's living in sweats and wrapped in blankets in the middle of August and our electric bill will probably be atrocious this month. He built Lauren's swing and hung up shelves in her room because I just couldn't wait another minute to finish her nursery. He tells me I'm beautiful even when all I can fit into are his basketball shorts and old t-shirts and I'm just too exhausted to do my hair and makeup. And he lets me use him as a prop to get myself out of bed to pee 50 times a night. These may seem like little things to someone else, but they're huge to me. I couldn't do this without you, honey. Thank you! I love you! Like, a lot :)
3 comments:
what are you doing to his carefully groomed public image? People will know what a great guy he really is!
aw you have a cute lauren belly! and there is nothing wrong with your mirrow pictures! they are pictures! i have one shot of me pregnant with rylee. i think 2 with haylee. i'm glad you are taking pictures!!!
Awwww....I love the compliments to your hubby! Great job Robbie!
Love you guys...
Post a Comment