The weeks are officially flying by! I feel like I just wrote my 32 weeks post yesterday! I'm 33 weeks and officially feeling the panic of wanting to have everything set up, decorated, and organized before Lauren makes her big debut. I know it's silly, but I'm already planning what meals I should make and have ready to go in my freezer for our first few weeks when neither cooking nor going out to eat will be on my list of activities I'd like to participate in, lol.
As far as how Lauren and I are doing... she is just perfect! We had another midwife appointment and she is doing wonderfully! I know I say this every time, but her heartbeat is the most beautiful sound in the world! And she's growing just as she should be! As for me, I'm fine. My feet are still enormously swollen, and my hormones went into overdrive this week, but I really am doing very well! (Oh pregnancy hormones... let's just say I feel like I've hit puberty all over again, physically and emotionally. bleh). And my one, solitary little stretch mark has turned into, well... more, ha ha. Really though, I think the most humorous/difficult part about this stage of pregnancy is how I can't get up off the couch by myself anymore, lol. Robbie has to help me up almost every time. It would be frustrating if it weren't so funny!
2 comments:
I cannot help but giggle all through your posts. I love them. You are one witty chick and you say some funny crap when you write. I love it. I cannot believe you are 33 weeks. Holy S#%* where does the time go!?
lol... the best part is the getting off the couch... been there! you are so cute with your prego belly!Miss you!
Post a Comment