
As I mentioned in my last post, Robbie and I took a trip to Washington last week for Robbie's friend Robert's wedding! We had so much fun! We spent several days before the wedding just hanging out with Robert and Melissa and relaxing in our hotel. The wedding was beautiful. Robert and Melissa are just too cute together. And Robbie was a groomsman and a witness for their marriage certificate, which was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures!




By the way, I'm not sure what all this talk about Washington's crappy summer weather this year is about. In the hour in took for them to take pictures, I got sunburned.





Robbie's contribution to decorating their car, lol
Not quite sure he's ready to let Robert go yet, I guess!
We were both pretty exhausted by the end of the day. But is he not just the cutest thing ever? Gosh I love him!

1 comment:
I've commented now on all the posts I missed while I was in the great North. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to Washington! Tell that cute hubs of yours to nap as long as he can because only Lauren comes you will never sleep again, HAHAHAHAHA,!!! Seed you so soon, love you girl!
Post a Comment