Monday, August 8, 2011

Countdown to Lauren: 8 weeks to go!

Oh my goodness it has been such a busy week! As evidenced by the massive amount of swelling in my lower extremities, 36 hours on my feet at work every week is becoming a little challenging. I woke up Thursday and didn't have a single pair of shoes that I could fit my hugely puffy feet into. So off to Target I went to find some shoes that hopefully would be somewhat comfortable. Thanks to all that water, my feet are a whole size AND A HALF bigger than they usually are. My mom thought it would be funny if I took a picture, but I promise you... no one wants to see that. Feet are gross, and my puffy pregnant feet are no exception. Haha!

And might I add, bending over to pick something up has officially become the most difficult thing I do now. Although, getting back up might be worse. I dropped something the other day and almost cried at the thought of bending over to pick it up, haha.

And... it finally happened. I have my first stretch mark. Sigh. Most surprising thing about it though is how totally unbothered I am about it. It's just part of the whole having a baby deal. And I've wanted her for so long; stretch marks are really nothing to complain about if it means she's growing and on her way here!

1 comment:

Christopher and Jana said...

You are so cute! Lauren is getting bigger! lol