Thursday, September 26, 2013
Countdown to Zoey: 4 weeks to go!
I had an appointment with one of my midwives today. Everything is great! You're growing wonderfully and your heartbeat will always be one of the most beautiful sounds in my world! I've been feeling a lot of pressure with contractions lately (which are all the time), so I opted for a cervical check at this appointment. Believe it or not that was a hard decision. Because logically I know it means nothing. I could be at a 4 and not deliver until 40 weeks, or I could be at a 0 and deliver tomorrow. When I was pregnant with Lauren I was perfectly fine with just not knowing. But with all the pressure this time, I wanted to know. I'm at a one. ONE. Sigh. Again, I know it means nothing. I just thought with all the pressure maybe it meant things were a little farther along than that. Michelle (my midwife at this appointment) said the pressure is because you've settled farther into my pelvis. I guess that makes sense. I've definitely got the penguin waddle down. It's adorable, just ask your dad. Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment