The other day was Robbie's birthday! I keep teasing him because he really didn't know how old he was... he actually thought he was turning 30 for a second, lol. But nope, my love is 28! I wanted to spoil him and make his birthday special! He does so much for me and Lauren. I know so many people whose husbands aren't that involved in their kids lives, but Robbie is every bit as involved with raising Lauren as I am. Emotionally, I just couldn't handle working 40 hours a week without his help. She adores him. I adore him. He is an amazing daddy and the best husband I could ask for. I love him tremendously. I wanted him to have a wonderful and fun Robbie's Day :)
On his birthday I took him to a minor league baseball game! I know how he loves the ambiance of the game. Watching on TV just isn't the same. And even though it's only minor league, you still get to relax and enjoy a game, and have some crazy expensive food. lol. We had a lot of fun :)
A few days later we had his official birthday dinner and cake and ice cream at my parents house! Robbie showed Lauren what she gets to do in just a few days, and she helped him blow out his candles!
Happy birthday, Robbie! I love you so much :)
No comments:
Post a Comment