33 weeks! 7 weeks to go. Deep breath. Another deep breath. One more time. Okay logically, I know I don't really have that much more to do to prepare for little Zoey. A little more home organization. A few more things to buy. Some deep cleaning to do. But emotionally, I feel like I have an ever growing to do list and I keep thinking of more and more things I could get to make things go as smoothly as possible when we bring this little one home. I guess it doesn't help that my hormones have gone a little crazy this week, and I'm pretty emotional about pretty much everything, lol. Poor Robbie, Lauren, and Zoey. The loves of my life and I know they are taking the brunt of it. Robbie and Lauren because they have to deal with the crazy, and Zoey because I'm sure she's feeling my hormones right along with me. But I am a firm believer in positive affirmations and the power of positive thinking, so on that note... I have gotten a ton of stuff done this week! The most exciting of which is Zoey's baby blanket! I was so excited to make her blankie, and it turned out beautiful. My grandma helped me make it! I suppose by helped, I mostly mean she made it and I'm the one who helped, lol. I'm a little sewing-challenged. But who cares. I love it!
But while I may have gotten a lot of things done this week, a belly picture was not one of them. I will for sure get one next week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment