Friday, October 4, 2013

Countdown to Zoey: 3 weeks to go!

37 weeks! FULL TERM, baby! Seriously such an exciting milestone! Everyone keeps asking me how I'm feeling. Well... like anyone, that depends on the day. Tired, energetic, comfortable, uncomfortable, patient, like I'm going to be pregnant forever... a few days ago I was horribly uncomfortable and just standing or walking took all the energy I had. Today I feel fantastic! Today I'm quite comfortable actually. The other day I really wanted to go into labor. Like REALLY wanted to. I was so sad when I didn't, lol. Today I'm back to just loving every time I feel Zoey move, and realizing how much I'll miss it when I can't feel that anymore. So I suppose you could say week 37 is full of anticipation, emotions, and mood swings, haha.

My appointment this week was with my midwife Claudia, and she told me that I need to prepare for being in the hospital for 48 hours because with my being stupid GBS+ they'll need to keep Zoey that long. So much for my plans of being out of there in 24 hours. But the good news is Lauren can visit, so I won't have to wait to introduce my girls! Oh I am so excited for that moment!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Cutest pregnant girl ever! love you!