Saturday, April 23, 2011

This Definitely Made Me Smile

So in my last post I mentioned how fun it was to hear our baby girl moving around in my tummy at my last appointment, even though I couldn't feel it yet. Change that. I felt our little girl move for the first time yesterday! Oh my goodness, that was cool. I had to call my mom because I wasn't even sure if that was what it was. I just knew it felt weird, and it was so light if I hadn't been sitting still I probably would have missed it. I was just using the laptop and sitting next to Robbie, and all of a sudden I feel like there is a bubble floating up in my belly. Oh goodness, that makes me just silly happy! I know 16 weeks is when you can feel the baby move, although a lot of first time moms don't feel it until closer to 18 or 20. I wasn't expecting it yet, but I'll admit I was waiting for it. 16 weeks and 5 days... seriously that was awesome.

1 comment:

Mary said...

My heart is all warm and fuzzy. Ok Robbie not literally.keep blogging Ashlee!