Saturday, April 2, 2011

We're Having a Baby!

I've been wanting to do this post for what feels like forever. And I know most of the people who read my blog probably already know this... but I'M PREGNANT!! I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow, and I'm due October 5th (I'm so sorry Em... I guess this baby just wants to have the same birthday as their awesome Aunt Emily!)
I wish I could explain how excited we are about this! And this feeling of how I just want to remember every little thing about this pregnancy. I want to remember the look on Robbie's face when I showed him that pee stick, the food cravings, the foods I can't even tolerate, the aches and pains, the pure craziness that this first trimester was, and everything else.
I told Robbie I wanted to start a second blog as a way of kind of documenting this pregnancy, and he thought I was absolutely nuts. But I'm the world's worst journaler. I hate it. I really do. But for some reason I really like blogging, even though it's not all that different. So please don't hate me, but get ready for a lot of random pregnancy posts. It won't be the only thing I post about, but it might be a lot of it for the next while. And really, I'm a pretty open person. I hope I don't freak anyone out. ha ha.

2 comments:

Rach Williams said...

You're probably sick of my constant commenting... but WAHOOOO!!!!

Unknown said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!