We had an ultrasound today! We're having a GIRL!! Oh my goodness. I am so excited! Watching her move around was by far the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my entire life. She didn't stop moving the whole time. It was so great to see her little kicks and punches and somersaults. We got so many good shots of this little one it was hard to choose which four to take home.... Here are three of the ones we chose (Robbie is already very protective of his little girl and will not let me put the picture up showing her lady parts)lol. I am so in love.
We were just elated when this image came up on that screen. The profile of her entire body. Head, spine, tummy, legs and all.

We got multiple images like this... she kept pushing against the wall of my uterus with her little hands. So cute right now, maybe not so cute in a few months :)

I can't wait to kiss that little nose. Baby girl, you are beautiful! Your dad and I are so excited to meet you!
2 comments:
YAY so exciting!!! So...are you calling her Lauren yet? ;)
So fun thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment