We are FINALLY making visible progress on the nursery! It felt like we were in the cleaning stage of turning our office into a nursery FOREVER. But we're done with that part, and on to the exciting part! (Thank you Sheryl for letting us use your carpet cleaner... it looks SO much better!) We bought what will be used as the "dresser"/changing table/ perfect place to put stuff like diapers, etc this week! I think it's technically meant as a bookshelf, but it is PERFECT (thank you Rachel for letting me steal your genius idea!). And the best part about it? When I left for work last night it was still in pieces in a box, and when I got home I found this!

I'm telling you, I have the most amazing husband! Thank you so much, Robbie! That was the best surprise! I love you! :)
As far as baby updates go... things are going very well! 19 weeks now and goodness does this little girl move around a lot lately! It's always at night, especially if I'm at work. Sometimes there are days where I hardly feel anything at all, and then there are times like last night... where I just had to giggle because there is no doubt anymore that I am actually feeling what I saw on that ultrasound 4 weeks ago. I am so loving this! Now if I could do something about my crazy anxiety, things would be just perfect :)
No comments:
Post a Comment