Sunday, May 15, 2011

Halfway

Oh my goodness we're twenty weeks! It's hard to believe we're already at the halfway point. The last few months have seriously flown by. I have mornings where I wake up and swear she grew overnight because I feel HUGE (I know, I know, I don't know what huge means yet... lol). Baby preparations are well underway now, and I am loving it! First Robbie put together the dresser, and then we bought a crib! It's beautiful and I adore it! He built it for me last night, and it is just perfect. Exactly what I wanted. I think sometime this week I'm off to the craft store so I can start some of my fun baby projects that I've been designing for years. Here's hoping they turn out half as well as what I've imagined.



Here are a few pictures of my wonderful husband and the beautiful crib he built last night! Loooove it!





One more baby bump picture, because this dress may just be one of my favorite things in my closet right now. And the weather is FINALLY nice enough to wear it!

1 comment:

Patti said...

You are sooooo cute!!!!!!!