Monday, May 23, 2011

What I've Learned About My Daughter

(of course this is all speculation, but who cares)

This little girl is such a night owl! I rarely feel her move during the day... that is, until about 5:30 or 6 pm. It's almost as if she sleeps all day long, and then wakes up and says "HELLO! See! I'm here! Nope... now I'm over over! Gotcha again! I'm over here now!" She is so active in the evening, especially if I'm up and down a lot at work. I just love it. This may just be my favorite part of pregnancy so far.

Also, pretty sure she adores Kettle Cooked Salt and Vinegar chips. Because I've never really cared about them much until the last three days. Cannot. Get. Enough. It's as though Salt and Vinegar chips are the greatest food on earth and I want them always. So funny, she just kicked me when I started thinking about them. My brain knows this is coincidence, but my stomach does not....

Okay now that there is a bag of delicious crunchiness next to me I can keep writing. Look how far we've come...





The third thing I've learned is that I think I love her more everyday. I can't even tell you how many times I've watched her ultrasound video and looked at her pictures. I just absolutely loooove it. I am so looking forward to meeting this little one. 19 more weeks....

3 comments:

Patti said...

You are going to be a great mother! Love ya!

Mary said...

Ok my third attempt to post. I love to hear your thoughts on your baby, your mom is right! You are going to make a great mother. Love you both!

Shayna said...

Aww, Ashley, I am so happy for you! And how funny about the Kettle cooked S&V, another pregnant friend on FB just posted about how she can't get enough of them!