I have had sooo much fun lately working on projects for Lauren's nursery. I'm already well into the giant flower headband making process, and I realized I'm going to need a way to organize all of them. I looked all over the internet for cute ideas and found nothing I liked. So I completely made this up on my own (I really hope it's as functional as I 'm thinking it will be). It was originally just a plain wood magnet board. I spiffied it up though and now it looks like this:

The ribbons at the bottom are to clip little hair clippies to!
Then the headbands... I still need to order some plain crochet headbands (seriously, you cannot find child size crochet headbands in stores- so annoying), since those really are more the style I like, but this is what I've done so far:

I added a few painted magnetic knobs to hang the headbands on, and here it is!
5 comments:
This is soooo cute! You are so creative! good job!
Cute, cute,cute!
So cute! Love it!
Shut up!! I LOOOOOVE this. Miss you girl. Luh you. Kiss my niece for me!
love. love. love.
Post a Comment