The other night when we were going to bed, Lauren was more active than she probably has ever been. The girl did. not. stop. moving. for quite awhile. And it was a little stronger than it's felt before, so we decided to try and see if Robbie could feel her... :) And he did! It was still super super light to him, but he could feel her! I was elated! I love being able to finally share that with him. And I can't even say how much I love this little girl already. I love being able to share this time with her and get to know her a little before she's born.
According to the Baby Center app on my phone (adore this, by the way) she's about a pound, and just over 11 inches long. She can hear everything I hear, even though it's obviously muffled. And her inner ear is developed which means she can feel movement. I'd say that's for sure. I always have music on when I'm in the kitchen, and I'm usually dancing around while I'm cooking or cleaning or whatever. And a few seconds after I stop, I get kicked. (I admit, this has led me to dance around for a minute and stop, then dance around for another minute and stop again, just so I can feel her move around again. I'm so mature, lol). I am adoring this part of pregnancy. I'll admit my hips are killing me and if I'm not waking up every few hours to pee, I'm waking up because my hips hurt like crazy, but I don't even care. It's so worth it.
1 comment:
I'm so happy that you're loving your pregnancy. The finished product is by far the best thing ever, but the kicking stuff is pretty cool. Hey, I just had a crazy idea, since you love being pregnant so much, wanna be my surrogate in the future?!?!?! HAHAHAA.
Post a Comment