Tuesday, June 14, 2011

24 Weeks!!

Sunday marked 24 weeks for me and this little girl! Might not sound that exciting, but it was one of those milestones I've been holding my breath and waiting for. So weird to think about, but 24 weeks is viable. Seriously, I'm so happy to be at this point. I had an appointment with my midwife today, and everything is right on track! My uterus is measuring exactly how it should be, and her heart rate is still as perfectly beautiful as ever. Hearing it never gets old. (Side note: I really cannot sing the praises of my midwives enough. At the end of my appointment, which was already like 15 or 20 minutes, she was like "So... this felt like a really short appointment. Anything you'd like to talk about?" Love, love, love her!) The one thing she did say was she was not happy about the number of hours I've been working and that she doesn't want me doing it again. I told her not to worry, I learned my lesson with how bad my hips hurt after 60 hours on my feet last week (oh my gosh you guys, I could hardly stand yesterday). I guess I might need to spread my shifts at my second job out a little more, lol. Anyway! After the appointment my wonderful husband took me shopping and out to lunch! He really is the absolute best! I love him!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Where's the "like" button? ; )

Kate & Jordan Van Ausdal said...

HAHA Ash I freaking love you! I am so excited to meet this lil girl!