Thursday, March 26, 2009

Goodbye Dream Vacation, I Shall Miss Thee

So for a few weeks now I've been feeling really restless and wanting to go on a fun vacation somewhere. I've been looking up all kinds of locations and hotels and yada yada yada.... then today I went to the dentist, found out I have to get a root canal and crown, and that the part our insurance does NOT cover is going to be about $900. Goodbye vacation; it would have been fun. I shall miss just thinking about you. We could have been really great together.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh that sounds so painful! i hope everything goes good!!

Patti said...

Being a grown up sucks sometimes, huh? You'll eventually get to go somehwere fun! Love ya!

Jeff and Sheryl Family said...

OH my sweet Ashlee..I'm so sorry! When are you having it done?? Or have you had it already? I will bring you ice cream, and smoothies, and whatever else you want just to spoil you...you deserve it anyway but this just make it that much more deserved.