I WANT TO GO ON A VACATION! And I want to go somewhere I've never been before. I've been looking at these great deals on cruises and I so want to go! Or if I can't do that I want to go to Vegas or New York or just SOMEWHERE! The most interesting place I've been is Seattle and that doesn't count because I lived there for 18 years. I feel like traveling!
So... has anyone been anywhere that they feel was just amazing? I'm looking for suggestions :)

1 comment:
Thank you for visiting and posting on my blog! I know it's amazing, it's actually updated. Did you see the Green Eggs and Ham one I posted? Anyway, about a Vacation, I hear you! Yellowstone was cool, the Oregon Coast was beautiful, Bryce Canyon is totally AMAZING if you haven't been there and it's only like 3hrs away! And it's INCREDIBLE! There's lots in Southern Utah to see, but Bryce Canyon is the greatest in my opinion. So there's my suggestions on traveling on a budget. Things cooler than the above mentioned take more money than we currently have so I wouldn't know!
Post a Comment