I've been in the decorating mood lately. We've been thinking a lot about moving and then I'll be able to decorate a whole apartment again, but that still might not happen for awhile... so I redid the bathroom! It was so much fun! Thanks to Target and Bed Bath and Beyond (that store is amazing, by the way)I was able to completely redecorate our bathroom and it wasn't even that expensive! The shower curtain I found is exactly what I wanted. And what makes it even better is that I found it at Bed Bath and Beyond on clearance, and it was the only one left. It was the display actually, which meant I got an extra 10% off. I was definately a happy girl when I found that out :) I hope the pictures I put on here show up well- if not, everything is done in black and chrome. The towels are a charcoal color with black accents. I love it! So, so fun!
Hey, way cute! Thank for all your comments on my blog, they really make me happy!~ Way to go you two for being all cultured and stuff. Going to the Museum on a date...you guys are old..hee!
2 comments:
cute! i like it a lot :)
Hey, way cute! Thank for all your comments on my blog, they really make me happy!~
Way to go you two for being all cultured and stuff. Going to the Museum on a date...you guys are old..hee!
Post a Comment