Friday, February 21, 2014

We Heart the Park :)

Earlier this week we had a brief window of wonderful weather! The second the temperature was just high enough that I felt comfortable taking Zoey outside, we got in the car and headed for our favorite park! I love going to the park just the four of us. It makes my heart so happy to see Lauren having so much fun. It has been a long winter cooped up inside, and this girl was so excited to run and climb and swing! Her little adventurous heart just needs to get out and run and be free sometimes :) And this was officially Zoey's very first outing in public. Having babies in the fall, I am super protective of them all winter long. But anyway, Zoey was so excited to be outside in the Baby Bjorn carrier with Mommy, just taking it all in :) 







No comments: