Oh how I love you, sweet girl! I cannot believe how much you've changed in the last month. You're growing and changing so fast. Even Lauren noticed it yesterday because instead of just hugging and kissing you, she started playing with you- reading you stories and bringing you toys. You are so loved by your mommy, daddy, and sister, little one. Here's a little about you right now:
Sleeping: You have your first cold right now, and it's really making it difficult for you to sleep :( So at the moment you're sleeping on me, because I can keep you at an upward angle so you can breathe easier. But up until the past few days, you were starting to consistently sleeping 6-8 hours every night! You're generally wide awake until about midnight or so, but then you sleep straight through until around 7 am-ish, and wake up so alert and happy.
Eating: You like a calm, dark, quiet environment to breastfeed or you get overwhelmed and very upset. I'm so sorry I can't give that to you during the day, my love. For a few weeks you would nurse during the night and not at all during the day. Then we learned my breastmilk has extremely low fat content and it's not giving you what you need. Combine that with not producing enough milk in general, and it's just not working out for us baby girl. I'm so sorry. Thankfully you don't mind bottles and I can give you what you need with formula :)
Playing: You are so sweet, happy, and smiley! You love to cuddle and you love to have your own time laying on the floor and looking at the lights on the Christmas tree. You laugh and talk to us in your sweet baby coos and I just love it! And you've started giving kisses! You are just so sweet, my love!
Stats: 10 lbs 6 oz, 21.5 inches long
I love you so much honey!
No comments:
Post a Comment