Sunday, November 17, 2013

1 Month Old

Dear Zoey,
You are one month old today, my love! I love you so much I can't put it into words. It's amazing how much youve already changed in the past month. The first two weeks or so you would wake up at least every two hours to eat, and occasionally during the night would stay up for a couple hours. Now, at four weeks old,  you sleep for at least 4-5 consecutive hours at night! That's a typical night though. At 3 weeks old you had a night where you slept 7 hours. I'm impressed, and so grateful to you, sweet girl! 


As far as eating goes, we haven't had any problems nursing! Youre a nursing pro, and I couldn't be happier about that! Unfortunately I'm still having problems with my milk supply, so you have both breast milk and formula, but that's okay. You weren't a fan of formula at first, but you're okay with it now. 


Your sister absolutely adores you, baby. She gives you hugs and kisses and always wants to hold you. You seem to adore her as well, and you don't get upset when she tries to climb in your bed or swing with you. 



We're getting to know you a little more each day! Here's a few things we've learned!:

Zoey likes: mommy's boobies, being swaddled, cuddling, your pacifier, baby carriers, the shhh sound

Zoey does not like: baths, gas in your tummy :(, your car seat/car rides

We love you, Zoey Ana! 


No comments: