We are so in love with this girl! We've spent our first week together soaking up baby cuddles and getting to know our Zoey.
Zoey's hospital stay lasted 48 hours. At 40 weeks and 6 lbs 6 oz, Zoey was SGA (small for gestational age) just like Lauren was. I guess I just make little babies. but because of that my sweet baby had to get poked in the feet over and over to have her blood sugar monitored. Thankfully her blood sugar remained stable and we were able to avoid the NICU :)
The morning after she was born, Zoey and Lauren met for the first time. It was such a beautiful moment. Lauren gave Zoey her first present: a teddy bear. Lauren gave her lots of hugs and kisses and just absolutely adores her.
Our first week with this sweet girl has been great! She eats and sleeps better than I could have ever hoped for. And she is so wonderfully cuddley! Here are a few pictures from Zoey's first week:
All comfy and clean after my first bath at home, which I hated. I screamed the whole time :(






No comments:
Post a Comment