Oh sweet baby, I love you so much. I guess I forgot how quickly babies can change, because how fast you're growing and learning is surprising me all over again just like it did with your sister. You are incredible, little girl. I look in your eyes and it just feels like there is so much going on inside them. Like if you could talk you would shock everyone with how much you already know. You certainly have preferences and favorite things, with your very favorite thing being Lauren. You light up every time you see her, and she can make you smile and laugh more than anyone else can. Although to be honest, you're such a happy baby it's really not hard to get you to smile. I love that about you, Zoey. Here's a little more about wonderful 3 month old you!
Eating: with my milk being officially 100% gone you are on all formula now. We switched to a sensitive formula and that seems to have helped significantly. You seemed so uncomfortable before and now that's gone, which makes you and I both very happy!
Sleeping: I know you were sent straight from heaven just for me and daddy when I think of how great a sleeper you are. We love to sleep in this family, and have been honestly blessed with two girls who agree with that idea! Your bedtime varies, but we have a routine we stick to fairly closely. Diaper change, change into jammies, bottle and rocking in the rocking chair with mommy. You and I both love this and you sleep for about the next 7 hours, wake up for a bottle, then go back to sleep for at least another 2. It is beautiful :) Sleeping during the day, however, is a little more difficult. Mostly because you have a sister who 1) loves you and won't leave you alone, and 2) let's face it, is 2 years old and very loud, lol. So while you fall asleep easily throughout the day, you get woken up constantly. I'm sorry about that honey, but our apartment is pretty small and there isn't much I can do about it. I'm glad you're so happy just to be with me, daddy, and Lauren :)
Things you do NOT like: teething, your car seat.
No comments:
Post a Comment