You are the cutest prego girl. Don't listen to what anyone says about your size, I think its adorable!! I am sick of people telling me I'm not showing. I want credit for what I've been doing for the last 25 weeks...throwing up! Anyway, your pictures are super cute!
Lauren just told me that she wants even more... tell Robbie that he'd better take you there after work. Love you, mama. CANNNNOOOOT wait to get back home to squeeze your belly!
2 comments:
You are the cutest prego girl. Don't listen to what anyone says about your size, I think its adorable!! I am sick of people telling me I'm not showing. I want credit for what I've been doing for the last 25 weeks...throwing up! Anyway, your pictures are super cute!
Lauren just told me that she wants even more... tell Robbie that he'd better take you there after work. Love you, mama. CANNNNOOOOT wait to get back home to squeeze your belly!
Post a Comment