I had another midwife appointment today! Everything is perfect! Lauren's heartbeat, which is one of the most beautiful sounds in my world, was 150 glorious bpm. She's big enough now that my midwife can feel her in my uterus, which is just awesome and crazy. She told me Lauren is the exact size she should be, and is even head down at the moment! Of course that head down part is subject to change, and change, and change again in the next couple months, but what mother doesn't love hearing it anyway? My uterus is 28 cm now, just where it should be- so all those people telling me how enormous I am for this stage in pregnancy can suck it!My delicious glucose tolerance test was today as well. LOL. Okay obviously it was gross, but I really didn't think it was anywhere near as bad as everyone makes it sound. The most annoying part of it was simply that I was hungry, and hungry is highly uncomfortable these days, whether I'm drinking bright orange nastiness that belongs at McDonalds or not!
1 comment:
haha the test wasn't as bad as i heard either with haylee...but with rylee when it came back up and then i had to do it again...that was the nasty part. lol me and lots of sugar is not a good combo lol i'm glad it went well for you!!!
Post a Comment