I promise I will post about Hawaii (it will probably be in multiple posts, just fyi)- but Memorial Day was first! Not a whole lot to say, but it was fun. Our newest cousin Tyler is about the cutest little baby boy ever. I adore him! I mostly have pictures of Jeff and Sheryl's kids because, lets face it... they are probably the cutest members of our family.
Grandma and Grandpa
Can't even believe she just had a baby. Sheryl you look fabulous!
The pictures of those little kids made me want mine right this minute. I hope you know that I think about you all the time, especially the conversation we had that one time in Zupas about "stuff stuff." (I don't wanna write it on your blog so if you don't remember then just text me...) I hope that you get that solved someday soon. I love you so so so very much. It's funny that about the same time you were commenting on my blog I was commenting on your Facebook. We miss each other, awww, cute. LOVE you girl. Tell Robbie that I said "holla." hhahahahaha. LOVE you!
1 comment:
The pictures of those little kids made me want mine right this minute. I hope you know that I think about you all the time, especially the conversation we had that one time in Zupas about "stuff stuff." (I don't wanna write it on your blog so if you don't remember then just text me...) I hope that you get that solved someday soon. I love you so so so very much. It's funny that about the same time you were commenting on my blog I was commenting on your Facebook. We miss each other, awww, cute. LOVE you girl. Tell Robbie that I said "holla." hhahahahaha. LOVE you!
Post a Comment