I made this set of blocks for our niece Haylee's 1st birthday. Way easy to make but probably one of the funnest projects ever!
Our second niece Rylee was born on April 5th, here is her blanket! I made Hayls one just like it when she was born, only hers is purple. Again, not hard to make but a lot of fun!
When I get that "I still don't have a lot of time but I just feel like I have to make something" feeling, cards are a lot of fun!
This is my new summer wreath! I have been wanting to make this for MONTHS. So happy I finally got it done!
My grandparents 50th wedding anniversary is in June, and this is the front page of the scrapbook I'm making them. I guess I'm hoping they don't check my blog- lol. I'm having all of my cousins send me a little thing about their favorite memory of Grandma and Grandpa, and I'm puting it all together in a super cute little book. This is still in progress, but so far I'm very happy with how it's turning out.
2 comments:
um i am sooo jealous! very cute stuff! you should make me a wreath ;)and play soon yes?
I am so impressed with anything creative done by anyone. I wish that I could be in UTAH to craft with you. Miss you girl!!
Post a Comment