Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hawaii

Okay I think I am going to split Hawaii up into several posts over the next little while. There is just SO much! Sorry it's taken me a bit to do this... I'm working a lot this week. But to start with... we stayed in Wai'anae on Oahu, which is on the other side of the island from Waikiki. We were in this darling little condo ON the beach, which made for an absolutely amazing view! All of these pictures are taken from our lanai.




I think sitting on the lanai was a favorite for both of us.


I looovve this picture! There were like 20 dolphins in the bay jumping and doing flippies and stuff. It was so cool! And yes, Robbie took this picture from our balcony!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Looks like paradise to me. I don't think you could have gotten a better place to stay. Of course wasn't it uncomfortable having the professional photographer with you all the time:) Can't wait to see more pictures.

Mary said...

Beautiful! It looks so relaxing. Looks like a great trip.