So this was supposed to be a sweet, pretty little nature walk through the rainforest to a pretty waterfall (hence the outfit...) It ended up being a sweet, pretty, getting-caught-in-the-rainforest-during-a-rainstorm, super slippery nature walk. lol. It really was fun, but just so you know... these pics were ALL taken before the storm hit (meaning before I had mud up to my hips and my hair was super duper curly. Really though, it was breathtakingly beautiful. The trees and flowers and crazy plants are ohmygosh gorgeous, and we really did have a good time. Oh, did I mention in the 2 hours this took I got 36 mosquito bites on my legs? Yeah... that part wasnt so awesome.
I'm so jealous of all the summer activities you are enjoying. Hopefully Alfie (Baby William's nickname) and I will be able to join you one of these summers on all the fun "normal" summer activities you participate in. Hahaha. BOOOOO summer sales :)
1 comment:
I'm so jealous of all the summer activities you are enjoying. Hopefully Alfie (Baby William's nickname) and I will be able to join you one of these summers on all the fun "normal" summer activities you participate in. Hahaha. BOOOOO summer sales :)
Post a Comment