Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ashlee's Birthday!

So yesterday was the big 2-3 for me :) We had dinner and a party at my parents in the evening, which was a lot of fun. And guess what! Robbie got me pearls! I know a lot of you already knew that because I think he told just about everyone but me... but anyway, I was so excited! I've been wanting black pearls for awhile. They're just so classic and beautiful. My husband is amazing. I love him :)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Sounds like you had a nice birthday, and your cake looks delicious!

Rach Williams said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I just now remembered to contact you even though I thought about you all yesterday; please forgive me. I hope things are good with you. Debbie talks about your class every single day in that she updates us as to how many of you have taken the NCLEX. My favourite part of the day was hearing her say that your graduation went well. Did you end up going to that? Anyway, love you.