So I actually have time to read something that I want to, and I am LOVING it! And I've found a new favorite thing! Bookstores! I think I could spend more time in a bookstore than I do browsing at Target. yeah, I heart bookstores. Anyway, so I have an ever growing pile on my shelf of books I can't wait to read, and I can't decide what to read first. ah, decisions.
1. Les Miserables- Victor Hugo
2. The Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas
3. The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini
4. Atonement - Ian McEwan
5. The Constant Princess - Phillipa Gregory
Any opinions?
7 comments:
look i am making a comment.
don't forget that you're also reading an nclex book.
count of monte cristo is my all time number one book. you have to get the unabridged (i know its like a million pages but it's so full of detail and crazy plots that it makes the abridged one look silly).
oh crap, i already got the abridged one. I knew I shouldn't have done that. I stood there in Borders holding both of them for probably 20 minutes trying to decide which one I should get. oh well. if you have a copy of the unabridged maybe I'll have to see if I can borrow yours, Court! :)
Just for clarity, it's Les Miserables.
So, how are those books coming along? Finished any of those five, yet? Or, have you not read them and just purchased more books? How many books are you going to buy and not read? Just until we don't have money? Or until they invent a place where you get free books for a period of time and then you return them... I think I will invent that place, and I think I will call it a public library. genius.
Isn't my passive aggressive husband just hilarious? lol. For your information, LOVE, I finished the Kite Runner several weeks ago and it was fantastic. You should read it. I'm in the process of reading Atonement. Shayna suggested reading The Reader, and I already finished that too. Maybe I should amend my list.
On to my second point. I don't want to check them out at this new invention of yours called the public library. I want to buy them. So I have them in my own library :)
lol. I love you and your sarcasm :)
you are both so funny
Post a Comment