So New Years has a way of making you think about the past year and all the things you did (and didn't) do. It might not look like much changed for us this year, but I changed jobs (and became significantly happier as a result), finished my first round of nursing school, Robbie chose a major and started looking at some grad schools, we got dental insurance (woot woot), we ate more take out than either of us have probably previously had in our entire lives (i know its pathetic, but nursing school has a way of robbing you of any time you have to cook), and we ALMOST decided to add to our little family with a goldfish. LOL. Of course there were things I said I would do that I didn't, but all in all I think it was a fairly productive and good year :)
Well, I suppose I need to get back to cleaning my kitchen. Thats the one thing about not being in school anymore... I lost my excuse not to do the dishes right away.
No comments:
Post a Comment