Friday, December 26, 2008

hApPy HoLiDaYs!

I love Christmas time! I love Christms traditions and being with family and I LOVE watching people open their gifts. We spent Christmas Eve at my grandparents' house, and then stayed the night at my parents and spent Christmas day with them.

In my family all the kids get to open one present on Christmas Eve- snuggly new PJ's. This was always one of my favorite traditions when I was little. But I don't get new PJ's anymore now that I'm an old married lady... except this year! I asked my parents for pajamas fully expecting not to get any. When they handed me a gift Christmas Eve I was totally surprised. It was so fun. I loved it! So here's a picture of me, my adorable sister, and my darling little cousins Kara and Trevor in our new jammies Christmas Eve :) So fun!

On Christmas day Robbie wasn't exactly surprised by his gift from me... but he still loved it, which is what makes me happy anyway (he found out about them like a month ago- I was so excited about what I got him I ended up telling him. I know, I'm fired). Anyway, from me he got some Bose headphones! something he's been begging for practically since we got married :) All day he kept saying "Hey guess what! I have Bose headphones!" He is so cute. I love him!

Our holiday was wonderful and I hope yours was too. It seems the weather has gone crazy just about everywhere lately, so I hope you are all staying warm. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanakkuh, winter solstice, new year, whatever... happy holidays everyone :)

No comments: