Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Life - School = Good

Like I said in my last post, life minus school equals good! Wonderful, actually. It's been a whole week and I have enjoyed every second of it :) Clearly, Robbie has too. Notice the clock in the picture? Notice how the PM light is on? And I had just gotten up an hour before. (Hey... don't judge us. We've hardly slept in four months). The last week has been spent sleeping and getting ready for Christmas! How completely great is that? Two of my favorite things! Sleep and Christmas. I've been baking cookies and bread and all kinds of delicious carbohydrates. I must say it's nice to be eating real food again. Not pop tarts and Wendy's :) And I've spent probably way too much time wrapping presents. I have so much fun doing that though. Anyway, can you tell how much space we DON'T have in our itty bitty apartment by how small our tree is and how crammed together all the presents are? lol.

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Shayna said...

3 PM???? WHAT THE HECK ASHLEY!?!? wow. i haven't slept that late in...well...how old is Jonas? oh thats right, 9 months. ARGH!

Rach Williams said...

Merry Christmas to you my dear! It does feel great to be done with school and to just sit down. Haha. Merry Christmas, and thanks for the Christmas card!!!

Robbie and Ashlee said...

In my defense, I was up until like 3am and Robbie was up until like, 5. lol