Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Oh Sweet Freedom, it's Finally Over
I am officially DONE! I've been sitting here for a minute trying to figure out how to explain how FREAKING GOOD it feels to know I don't have to go back to class tomorrow or Friday or next week, and I don't have to be at the hospital by 5:45 Thursday morning.... and I don't have to sit in a class with some of those people ever again!! ah... I feel like I can breathe again. The past four and a half months have seen my "would rather be doing..." list grow exponentially it seems. I am so excited to start working on some of my projects that have just been sitting around being all alone and abandoned. But first things first... now that I've got my roast going in the slow cooker, I am taking a nap. It's going to be wonderful :) *deep breath* Life minus school equals good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yay!!!!!!! congrats! enjoy your new found freedom!
Yippeee!!!
Congrats to you too. I just barely saw your comment otherwise I would have phoned you earlier. I can hardly wait to hear what happened tonight. I hope you're still breathing and mentally healthy. Anyway, we'll talk soon. I'm happy that you are done too, that was actually my first thought when I was posting today.
mmm yes i agree :) nursing school is exhuasting
Post a Comment