Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Light at the End of the Long, Long, Tunnel

I talked my wonderful husband into taking pictures for our Christmas card again this year, and my awesome dad into taking the pictures for us! Unfortunately I looked stoned and Robbie looked like he'd been drinking in probably 75% of the pictures, but here's one of the good ones! Pretty good beard huh? I think he looks like a lion, so I've been calling him Simba. He doesn't like that. Apparently Simba isn't manly enough, lol. He prefers Mufasa. haha. I love you, Love!

Anyway, six days and I am officially done with my nursing program! Today was my last day of clinicals. I was in the NICU again. Last time was okay, but this time I LOVED it! Not that I necessarily saw anything new, but that isn't always what makes a good clinical anyway. I really am leaning towards wanting to work in pediatrics or neonatal care. It just fits me really well.

Anyway, I am almost done and it feels GREAT! I can finally see the end of this crazy year in sight, and I finally feel like I know what I'm doing. I think doing so well on the ATI really boosted my confidence. All that I have left are finals Monday and Tuesday, and then taking my boards. Then I will officially be unleashed on the world. Thats kind of a scary thought, lol.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you! Just a couple of days and you can breathe easier. When do you take your for lack of a better term, LPN test? Mary And your tree is very cute!

Unknown said...

Hi, Love. I read your blog everyday. This one comment is proof. I love you, and your blog.