Robbie's 23rd birthday is this Friday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE! You are an old man. But in honor of his birthday, and because I am trying desperately to stay awake at work tonight, here are 23 of my favorite reasons why I love him!
1. He makes me laugh so hard I could pee my pants.
2. He explains jokes to me when I don't understand them.
3. His opinions. I love the way he thinks.
4. He makes ME think.
5. He challenges me.
6. Sometimes we're the only ones who think each other is funny, and thats just fine with me
7. Even if I do it anyway, I don't HAVE to explain how I feel about something to him, he already knows.
8. He does the dishes to surprise me.
9. Sometimes, he can make me really, really mad ;)
10. But he can always calm me down, no matter what.
11. He respects me.
12. He's brilliant. Honestly, the man is so smart it's almost scary.
13. How no matter what is going on, when he hugs me everything is okay again
14. We can be crazy and silly together and just have fun
15. He isn't afraid to kiss me in front of anyone
16. The first time he fell in love with me, I was a CRAZY 14 year old girl. Granted, he was a 15 year old boy and slightly crazy himself, but that's part of what made us so perfect for each other from the beginning.
17. He loves our together time as much as I do.
18. The way I feel like I'm home when he holds me.
19. The way everything seems to make sense because of him
20. His amazing arguing skills. He's got a gift. I may not like it when he uses it on me, but I can still appreciate the talent.
21. He's really hott.
22. How there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that he loves me completely.
23. How he changed me so completely, and became the most important thing in my world.
5 comments:
So I read your 23 reason you love him and I think that is just so cute. You guys are awesome.
Okay, so listen, I REALLY, REALLY need your help designing our blog. I have no idea how to do what you have done with your. Whenever I try to change the design, I Only have certain options to choose from. How the heck did you make yours so beautiful! Really, I have no idea. You will have to walk me through it.
So I know you are crazy busy but hopefuly you will have time for this one little thought from me . . . . . . .here it comes . . . . .almost here . . . . . . I LOVE YOU!!!
Yep, its true.
It's late, so please disregard all the spelling errors in the above comment. It won't let me fix them. So here you go, fill in the appropriate word where it belongs:
I meant: "reasons"
and "yours"
and "hopefully"
Thank you for your participation in this 2nd grade grammer exercise. It was a good review for all of us. :)
you are so sweet! whats funny is that I didn't even notice your lack of spelling skills, lol. I'm tired too, no worries! haha
I love your list, it makes me smile. mary
oh how sweet! so my bro's still hot eh? thats good you think so!!! love you two!! -jana
Post a Comment