Saturday, September 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!

Yesterday was Robbie's 23rd Birthday!! We started celebrating with a party on Wednesday (which is why he got TWO chocolate cakes... and why we still have almost an entire cake still sitting in my kitchen).
He got most of his presents on Wednesday, which I know he loved because we've been watching House for the last 24 hours WHILE he's playing Puzzle Quest, lol. (Why make a decision when you can do both, huh?) I decorated our apartment with his presents (magic cards) and on Friday we went out to dinner at Red Robin and spent the evening relaxing and watching House! It was fun! He seemed to enjoy Robbie Day too! :) "Um, love? Do you want to go get me ___? No? But it's my birthday!" ... yeah, he definately enjoyed that, lol. Happy birthday, love!

1 comment:

Rach Williams said...

Tell the old geezer I say "Happy Birthday." He's getting old! Time to get out the hemorrhoid cream and depends. Sorry Robbie, it's just the facts of old age dude. hahaha.