Sunday, September 28, 2008

Husband Tag

Okay I am totally stealing this idea from Shayna, but I thought it was so cute so I decided to do it too! And, if you haven't noticed, it's getting hard for me to stay awake at work lately... so this is how I entertain myself. lol

1. What is his name? Robbie. I call him love

2.Who eats more? definitely him, until it's oreos. pretty sure I win when it comes to oreos.

3. Who said I love you first? he did

4. Who is taller? I wore 4 inch stilettos to senior prom and he was still taller than me. Man those were sexy shoes...

5. Who is smarter? I am of course. Unless the topic is math. or chemistry. or physics. or probably biology. or philosophy. and probably even history. but me, for sure. LOL.

6. Who is more sensitive? him of course, I never freak out ;)

7. Who does the laundry? 99.8% of the time, me

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? he does

9. Who pays the bills? he does, and I am so grateful for that!

10. Who cooks more? um, me. even though I don't actually COOK a lot lately, if I am home he can't remember how to make a sandwich. lol.

11. Who is more stubborn? him for sure :)

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? usually me- unless he really does know he was wrong, then he'll admit it right away. If he doesn't think he was wrong, admitting it is never going to happen.

13. Who has more siblings? we both have the same amount of siblings

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? i'd say its pretty equal. we make decisions together.

15. What do you like to do together? we like to get seasons of our favorite shows on DVD and have Lost-athons or House-athons or Boston Legal-athons; we really just like to hang out be together :)

16. Who eats more sweets? that's a toss up... if it's possible to like chocolate more than your average PMSing girl, Robbie does. lol. I do however eat a lot of candy at work.

17. Guilty Pleasures? honestly... I'm not sure he really has a current one. He's been so busy with school and work lately. But at the moment it is probably Lost. Addicted is a pretty accurate word for Robbie's relationship with that show. lol. (he's not alone, I'm hooked too).

18. How did you meet? We met our freshmen year of high school when my best friend- who happened to be his cousin- brought him to a church dance :) ya... I like that story :)

19. Who asked whom out first? um..... hmmm.... you know, I don't think we ever really had an official first date. If we did it was probably prom. and in that case he asked me. we went to the movies once when we were like 16, but i'm not sure if that was a date. we usually just kind of hung out

20. Who kissed whom first? he kissed me first :)

21. Who proposed? he did!

22. His best features and qualities? He has the best sense of humor in the world. He doesn't take things too seriously unless it needs to be taken seriously- which I need because I tend to make things a little more dramatic than necessary. He's an amazing husband- he pays attention to me and I know he loves me more than anything else in the world :)

5 comments:

Mary said...

Love it, Love it. You make my day over and over again. Thank you.

Unknown said...

I like ,eeping up with you guys on this blog. One of the other things you do more than Robbie is communicate. He takes after his uncle Mike! But he is getting better and I'm sure you have something to do with that. Thanks . . We love you!

Unknown said...

Put this (k) before the eeping.

Thanks

Shayna said...

you are a blog thief! ha, jk!

Shayna said...

i totally don't mind. im glad i could relieve a little boredom!