Robbie is just as busy as I am with school. This semester is a new experience for him- I think he's enjoying learning more challenging material... he does not, however, seem to be enjoying the studying required to learn the more challenging material ;) He's still getting A's on everything (he is, after all, ridiculously smart), but he's studying for it rather than winging it now. lol. I love him and his crazy smartness- I hope our children get his brain.
Now! On to something more important... I hope you all have registered to vote!! The voter registration deadline is Monday here. So, because I am my family's designated political activist, I just thought I'd remind everyone... voter registration deadlines are coming up! I hope you are registered! There's no reason not to register when you can do it online!
2 comments:
Just to clear things up, I still don't study. I have homework to do. She's confusing them. hehe.
okay fine... I suppose spending two hours on Chemistry homework and getting frustrated because you don't know how to solve a problem and trying over and over again to figure it out isn't studying. So you are right. lol.
(haha- he just saw what I wrote and doesn't like it because it "compromises his infallibility." LOL. I love my crazy love, and for the record- he eventually figured it out).
Post a Comment