So this week school started for Robbie! Robbie isn't up with the blogging stuff so I shall fill you all in. You are welcome!
From what I hear, he really likes all of his classes this semester. I think he's looking forward to the possibility of finally having a challenge in school. His chemistry teacher is a little crazy in my opinion, but Robbie doesn't mind teachers who tell you that "the only way you will get an A on a test is if YOU teach ME something in your essay" (his tests are all either calculations or essays). I think that sucks but Robbie doesn't care, and it's his grade so good luck Robbie! :) Biology is going well. It seems like he's the only one who answers questions correctly again! I love my smartypants :) He's the only non-medical major in the class and his teacher seems to be impressed already with him for that, lol. his other class, Astronomy, should be good too. It's in a planetarium which is cool. He hasn't had any of his labs yet - those start next week - so hopefully they are as good as everything else so far!
So basically, my love had a good first week of school! He's tired from the lack of sleep too though.... right now he's asleep and I am puting off doing homework. As for me, all I have to say is giving suppositories = gross, and if I don't start sleeping more I am going to go insane. My first exam is next week. yay.
3 comments:
good luck on your test next week! you'll do great you ALWAYS do :)
We love keeping up with you this way. Thanks Ashlee. I never told you I loved HOST and Braden even read it and thought it was pretty good. Thanks again.
giving suppositories would be gross. im glad its you and not me, haha
Post a Comment