Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Family Reunion #2

Robbie and I just got home from family reunion #2! This one was with my side. It was so fun to see everyone again. We spent a day boating and swimming and relaxing on the beach, which was definately fun, even if I did get an awful sunburn... oh well, I've found a new favorite thing and that is Solarcaine Spray! Lidocaine put into a spray mixed with aloe... it's a beatuiful thing.

We had a ton of fun at the beach though. Robbie looked pretty BA on the boat, and absolutely adorable when he fell asleep on the beach.




I had fun too. I was the one with the camera, however, so the only pictures we have of me are the ones I take of myself. haha.



I love the feeling of squishing your toes in the sand.



And Robbie loves making sand castles. Or piling sand on top of a rock, hehe.



Another "exciting" event was when my sister stepped on a rusty nail and it went straight through her shoe. Poor Em! She was so brave though! And she let me play nurse on her. I cleaned and bandaged her puncture wound before we went to the hospital.

Thank goodness for blue H hospital signs since we had no idea where we were going.


For me, one of the most exciting events was when almost all the women in my family got Breaking Dawn... I've already finished it and yes, it is absolutely fabulous! Oh, and don't make fun of me wearing pajamas... I was in pain. Thank you Sunburn.



The whole trip was a ton of fun! And now it's time to get back to work and... *sigh*... school.... Oh well. It's been a super fun summer!

No comments: