So Robbie and I have probably spent way too much time in the last few days playing Rockband. Hopefully the man whose basement we live in isn't too upset by that... but look how good we are!
Oh my gosh I love that you have a blog! Now... ashlee.. judging by when you posted this, you were up really late in your little basement playing the drums until like 1 or 2 in the morning. Busted girl! I love that you two enjoy it so much! Perhaps I'll bring our guitar when I get back and we three can jam. So fun. I love you. The end.
I'm not sure exactly what this game is, but it sounds cool and I'd like to observe you two to see how cool you look. Then I'll give it a try . . .with my sunglasses on of course, and that black leather jacket that was 20 sizes too small for me in Ashlee's and I's professional pictures. Oh yeah.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh I love that you have a blog! Now... ashlee.. judging by when you posted this, you were up really late in your little basement playing the drums until like 1 or 2 in the morning. Busted girl! I love that you two enjoy it so much! Perhaps I'll bring our guitar when I get back and we three can jam. So fun. I love you. The end.
Oh, and PS... I HATE that song because we played in 20 times in a row one night to "beat it" and know I like DISPISE it!!! haha.
I'm not sure exactly what this game is, but it sounds cool and I'd like to observe you two to see how cool you look. Then I'll give it a try . . .with my sunglasses on of course, and that black leather jacket that was 20 sizes too small for me in Ashlee's and I's professional pictures. Oh yeah.
Post a Comment