
So on Sunday my parents got this adorable little puppy for my little sister. It's a Yorkie-Poo named Charlie and really quite darling. I wasn't about to put pictures of it on here and neglect MY baby girls, however, so here they are too! Someday I will have an apartment where I can bring Lacie and Katie with me (or at least Lacie, Emily might not be happy with me taking Katie too) and someday I WILL convince Robbie to let them come live with us. It will happen.... someday.... :)
2 comments:
What's up with this "0 Comments" saying at the end of your pictures. Come ON! Does that translate to "No Comment"? What the heck is wrong with the people who view your AWESOME webpage! Totally rude.
Okay, so my 2nd comment is . . .I really need to learn how to style my webpage. I mean, I just did the standard thing, how boring is that! You are going to have to help me on this and make my webpage ROCK as much as yours.
Post a Comment