Thursday, July 24, 2008

Family Reunion #1

This past week Robbie and I were at a family reunion with his family! It was so much fun to see everyone again. We're lovingly refering to it as Family Reunion #1 because it is simply the first of multiple reunions this year. I unfortunately did not get a great many pictures since most of the stuff we did was at night and the flash of a camera in the eyeballs at night is apparently bothersome to people. Oh well! I have a few, and some super cute ones from our awesome day in LS! It was only 24 hours but my hair was already softer, my skin was less dry, and we were able to drink water from the tap again. Anyway, we had fun. Not working for a week is always welcome, plus we got to see Robbie's family, whom we hadn't seen for entirely too long. We had a blast, but it feels good to be home too. When the heck did this awful state become home? Ugh. Anyway! Fun times!


1 comment:

Rach Williams said...

ASh, these pictures were great because it gave me a better look at your short short hair. I love it. Is it growing on you yet? haha, pardon the pun... but do you like it better now? I love it and I think it suits you very nicely. I loves you.