Sunday, July 13, 2008

My CrazyLove,

I love you so much Crazyness! I'm sorry we've hardly seen each other at all in the last few days. I don't like working all the time either- I'm sorry I picked all of these shifts up during our together time. Thank you for being my super great husband though! You're so patient with my crazy OCDness and I love you for that. Thank you for defending me and lol poning people for me. (Yes I know I don't know how to spell that, lol) I love it when you go all philosophizing on people. It's so much fun to watch when you do that. And thank you for doing the dishes the other night. Even though you deleted the picture I took of it, you make me so happy I could cry :) I know we won't have a whole lot of time after we get back from the reunions before school starts again and I turn back into stressed out, freak out really easily, crazy Ashlee, but I'm going to try really hard this semester not to loose it as often as I did last time; you don't deserve that. I love you. More than all of the things!

Love,
Your CrazyLove

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwww.... i love you, too, love!