As much as I love my new job and do not miss my old one at all, I miss some of my friends. So Courtney and I went back yesterday just to visit and see how they were doing. So fun!
She looks so sweet! I think that is about what Ashlee with look like in 80 years! Sweet, spicy, and with fake red hair. You go girl! I'll be in the rockin' chair next to you yellin' at the young kids, who know nothing and whose job it is to work for us. You can slap be with your knitting needle when I get outta line.
1 comment:
She looks so sweet! I think that is about what Ashlee with look like in 80 years! Sweet, spicy, and with fake red hair. You go girl! I'll be in the rockin' chair next to you yellin' at the young kids, who know nothing and whose job it is to work for us. You can slap be with your knitting needle when I get outta line.
Post a Comment