.JPG)
31 weeks, baby! You know, I've always said the second trimester is my favorite part of pregnancy. But I seriously love the third trimester too. I love doing this countdown! Of course it's a countdown to a guess date, but it's still fun! I love this rush to get everything ready and the mental preparation I feel myself doing to prepare to be a mother of two. Of course there are stressful things about getting ready for a baby, but it's also a lot of fun.And while I'm saying "9 weeks to go..." in my head I'm also thinking it could be a few less or a few more than that. Generally speaking, if you deliver early you tend to deliver early in subsequent pregnancies as well. But I also know why I delivered early last time... Lauren's placenta was essentially done, so she was a little early! So far every indication we have tells us Zoey's placenta is just fine, so it's kind of hard to guess when she'll come. But whenever she comes, I want to be ready for her! Easier said than done though... I have a hard time just staying on top of everything that needs to be done for right now, let alone getting prepared for 9 weeks from now. I'm trying to do a little bit every week, and just crossing my fingers that when I go into labor it's on one of the days of the week that my house is actually clean :)
On the topic of preparing mentally, I fully intend to do hypnobirthing for Zoey's birth. Birth is a normal, natural process and it does not need to be treated like a medical event. I know my body is able to birth Zoey, and I am SO excited to do it! I love birth! I'm excited to give Zoey the peaceful, beautiful entry into the world that she deserves. I'm excited to hold her and cuddle her and tell her how much her father and sister and I love her. My goal for this next week is to concentrate a little more on my hypnobirthing practice. Just because I've done it before does not mean I don't need to practice again.
Anyway, f there's one word to describe what I feel right now, I suppose it would be anticipation. I'm just so excited to meet her!
No comments:
Post a Comment